If you are not yet familiar with the lifestyle of Calgary, there are plenty of reasons to live here. Calgary is well-known as Canada’s Sunshine capital and also as the “heart of the New West”. Because of soft warm wind even in winters, residing in Calgary Apartments is truly a tremendous experience.
Here are few other reasons because of which residing in Calgary seems like heaven:
- Calgary is beautiful. To support the statement – here are the proofs! And these proofs are Banff National Park and the Rocky Mountains. The city likewise has a lot of climbing and biking trails, timberland’s, wildlife life parks, and lakes to appreciate.
- Calgary is financially strong. Calgary is known as the “epicenter of Canada’s economy” and is number one in the economic performance. The city is home to an assorted cluster of enterprises, which incorporates technology, fabricating, finance, transportation, film and the creative business.
- Calgary is rat free. Besides the Arctic and Antarctic, Calgary is one of ONLY THREE places on the planet that asserted to be rat free.
- It’s not difficult to spare case in Calgary. This is because you don’t have to pay any provincial sales tax in Calgary. You only have to pay 5% federal goods and service tax. This enables you to spare more than any other place. So, if you are looking for a city, where you can shop harder by sparing your cash, you must give a shoot to Calgary.
- Young population is large in Calgary. Indeed, one reason why it is financially solid is that the workforce is one of the youngest and strongest in Canada. Between the ages of 20 and 44, the normal age of the Calgarian population is just 36.
- It’s an outstanding place to work and live. Calgary tops Vancouver and Toronto with regard to the highest quality of life. It was positioned as the “best work environment in Canada” by the Globe and Mail and was named the “third Most Prosperous City” among the 24 urban areas by the Toronto Board of Trade. The Economist positioned the city as the “fifth Best City to Live in the World” and Today’s Parent magazine positioned Calgary among the Top 5 Best Cities for Families.
- Wages are higher in Calgary. The city has a larger number of millionaires per capita than any other place in Alberta or in Canada so far.
- Calgary is oil and gas capital of Canada. Canada is a worldwide leader in the production of energy. And many leading associations including the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers and Petroleum Services Association of Canada are headquartered in Calgary.
Calgary is one of the strongest and the best community in Canada. With these motivations to live in Calgary, it’s no big surprise that the city has a solid community. Be a part of Calgary and experience all of the advantages of living in Calgary. With Mainstreet Equity Corp., you can find excellent Calgary apartments. Contact now!